Tuesday, March 31, 2009
First Step(s) plural
So, Elle Belle loves to push things around the house, her shopping cart, princess go go rider, even her music table lately. She would take one step here and there, but that was about it. This past Saturday morning, she took about 5-6 steps from her music table to her shopping cart. It was so great too that Bert and I were both standing right there watching her. We looked at each other and were like, did she just walk?!? Too funny. Bert then attempted to put her through baby boot camp and make her walk towards everything, but she said that was her only performance for that day, come back tomorrow:) She only does it about once or twice a day, so I still get excited every time. We are headed to Memphis tomorrow for Ellie's big birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow, that is awesome! You go Ellie. Hope you guys have fun in Memphis, Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteCameron
I love how you "paint the picture"!! I can soooo see Mr. Baby Boot Camp! Love you all
ReplyDelete