Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Picnic

Today started out with a bit of confusion. I thought I had bible study this morning, so we were busy getting ready and out the door when I realized it was canceled due to Spring Break. Since we were all ready, we headed to the park to swing. Later at lunch time, I decided it would be fun to have a picnic at this shopping center/ town hall area called Southlake. Now, I know this sounds weird, but it has a little lake and a beautiful fountain (and fun shops and restaurants). We stopped by Corner Bakery where I got a sandwich and Ellie a grilled cheese (her first!). We sat down near the fountain and I applied sunscreen, which is now a favorite smell. Not sure if it is because it reminds me of the beach or if it is a weird pregnancy thing. Ellie had some squash, yogurt and her grilled cheese- which she loved BTW. We checked out the fountain and then ran by BabyBliss (one of my favorite baby stores) and got Elle Belle some cute spring things. I am so excited about the warmer weather.Eating her finger foods.
Our little setup
I LOVE THE FOUNTAIN!

2 comments:

  1. How much fun!! I wish i could do that with you guys!! I am sooo ready for spring and summer!!!
    I cant wait for her bday party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! 16 days until I get to see you, but who's counting!

    ReplyDelete