I took the kids to this little arboretum in Grapevine today and "tried" to take some memorable pictures of them. Some turned out better than others;) Will had a wardrobe change mid way through after a fountain incident.

Ellie almost 3 years old. Will 19 months


He loved this poor little flower to death;)

Swinging is more fun than posing by some flowers

Will makes the most precious expressions, but I can never seem to capture them on film- as indicated here.

Pretty bored with the whole thing

Looking at the fish

Just hanging out

Sweet brother and sister

yep.. both are pretty much done with this...

on to the train station. Ellie said her favorite part of the day was throwing rocks at the trains.

That train is not actually moving in the background- and there weren't any trains on our track. Everybody was walking on the tracks...everybody:)
I love these pics!!!! Too cute! The swinging picture cracks me up. Will looks like a noodle hanging out :)
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
adorable! I love the one where they are holding hands they remind me of Hansel and Gretal. They are growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete