Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Rodeo

Well, we have been busy since the last update. We have had SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW. Cute pictures of the kids on facebook. For some reason, I could not upload my camera phone pictures to the blog:( We went and visited Mimi and Bubba at the farm and rode miniature 4 wheelers and a mini gator. We played with friends and cousins and I even got some great hang out time with my forever friends from my discipleship group in high school. Love those girls!!!
We went to the Ft. Worth rodeo and stock show this past weekend. It was SO much fun!! My mom went when she was in college at TCU in Ft. Worth and I even wore a jacket of my mom's that she had worn to the exact same rodeo- how funny.
The kids dressed and ready to go. Will likes to talk into this vacuum cleaner part that he is holding.
Ellie and her friend Delaney headed to the rodeo. Delaney's momma and dad were there too. We have so much fun with all of them.

Checking out each others boots:)


Great seats. Notice Ellie's horse sweater. She thought that everyone took turns riding the horses and was impatient at first until she realized that she was just there to watch.

The three of us. Bert was there too, but I think he was off getting popcorn and hot dogs.
We watched calf roping, barrel racing, steel wrestling, wagon wheel races, and bull riding. I think I am officially becoming a Texan!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Wish we had a rodeo here - I know your crew had such a good time! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Buck and Theo while we were there and how much fun they would love it. We will have to plan for you guys to come visit next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so precious and love the pink boots and horse sweater...Ellie is a doll and Will is just so loving. A. Mindy

    ReplyDelete