Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little bit of everything

This was not all we shared this past weekend. We all got the stomach bug!! Will introduced us to it and then Bert, Ellie and I all got in within hours of each other on Sunday. Thank goodness Mr. Bean was on his way to visit us and provide some great entertainment for the kids while I got a good nap.
Halloween!

Our little cowgirl- the leash is a lasso in case you were wondering.

We had so much fun walking around the neighborhood with Ellie's little friend Delaney and her mom. The two girls would walk up to the door and just yell "trick or treat", then we told them they had to knock on the door, so they knocked incessantly screaming "trick or treat". Will just followed behind them and they both would get treats out and put them in Will's pumpkin bag- so cute!

Bo Jackson (the college years). Only one person knew who he was! oh Texas...


The after party

Yee Haw cowgirl! Notice the black eye- slipped in the tub with mom right there- whoops.
And yes... picture day was this week.

Driving his race car


This is Ellie's friend Delaney (our trick or treat partner), who Ellie calls Belaney. They love, love, love hanging out, which is good because I love hanging out with Belaney's mom. They treat Will like he is one of them. Here they are having "dinner".


The largest Auburn cheering section in Texas!

Guess what mom does at stoplights when she has some natural light- pluck my eyebrows!

Guess who is watching from the backseat?!?:)

Little Turkey


Will had his 15 month appointment yesterday.

Besides being positive for strep, he weighed in at a whopping
18 lbs 6 0zs!!!

Seriously this man needs to put on some weight;)
At least he was on the chart for height,
28 1/2".
Not Lebron James, but maybe if he just drinks some more milk.
They couldn't decide whose turn it was.
Actually, it was Will's turn and Ellie swore that they both could fit just fine.

5 comments:

  1. I am cracking up at all your comments!!! The eyebrow thing is hysterical!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stomach bug, NOT fun! We had it in stairsteps last year and I thought I would die! They looked great in their costumes, I wish yall lived closer, I think our kids would have fun together! Glad you are all well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update! Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! Can't wait to see you all. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for a fun update...sad about the stomach bug though! we need a phone date soon!

    ReplyDelete