Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Ellie has been obsessed with pumpkins this year, so I doubt this will be our only trip to the pumpkin patch. Thank goodness it's about 0.5 miles from our house. We were at a friend's house last night and she tried to take their huge pumpkin from right off their table and take it home with her. This girl knows what she wants;)
She's got this situation under control. Not waiting for anyone else to take the lead.
Sweet Will just checking out the pumpkins.

Ellie loading up her wagon.

Happy boy.

Group photo. At least I tried;)

That's all folks. She's got her pumpkins and she is outta there.
P.S. She'll carry them to the car thankyouverymuch.

3 comments:

  1. SO cute!! We must be bad parents, b/c I think you guys and Heather's crowd have already taken their children to pumpkin patches.....the thought hasn't even crossed our minds!! We better get on the ball. I think Will looks like Bubba in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ANNA!! So cute and I love seeing the picture of Ellie and her wagon full of pumpkins!! She is such a doll. I laughed out loud when I saw that picture. And, you are so right, every picture is just "sweet Will". Love you all, Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all I LOVE Ellie's pants! Those are awesome! Will looks so big, he is growing so fast. Ellie reminds me of Hi T in the pic of she and Will with the wagon. I love how into the pumpkins she was - the boys are too. I had to make a rule that they could only get 1 pumpkin each and they had to be able to pick it up since we literally have to stop at every patch we see! Ellie was missed at the pumpkin party and we cannot wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete