Award Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
Thank you Alicia! Alicia and I have known each other since, well, I don't really know how long, but I know we played alot of church sports together when wearing your socks really high and tight rolling your jeans were cool things to do- so that must have been a really long time ago. Not only is Alicia very athletic but also quite crafty. You walk out of her house at Christmastime and think... Why do my decorations suck so much?!? People who have been there know what I am talking about. She has a hilarious husband and two absolutely adorable twin girls. Her mom is one of the funniest people I know and her dad totally reminds me of my dad. One of my favorite (well, two, now that I am thinking) memories of Alicia are sitting at her kitchen table eating dinner watching the Wheel AND choking the chicken in Destin. I still am not quite sure why that is so funny;)
2. Pass this award to 7 bloggers who have a beautiful blog.
(really, I am just going to do how many I can get through until naptime is over)
Heather is my sister-in-law. She married my brother Ryan and they have 2 precious and active little boys. Buck and Theodore are 15 months apart, so she is a super busy mom. I love Buck and Theodore because they give my sweet Ellie a run for her money. I really appreciate any children who are as busy as my precious daughter. Fun fact about Heather, she was an Egyptology major in college- how cool is that? So she is like, really smart. This beautiful blog is filled with pictures of mud playing, worm catching, popsicle eating, silly, smiling little boys:)
Amanda, Amanda, Amanda... Love me some Amanda. And her family too! Amanda and I didn't meet until college at Auburn, even though we are both from Germantown and lived about 5 minutes from each other. Amanda was Stephanie's big sister in Zeta and Stephanie and I were roommates- did you follow all that. To make matters even funnier, Amanda's roommate Ginny was my big sister in ADPi- we were all meant to be friends! Amanda is awesome, first of all, super smart and way fun to be with. She runs her own business, yeah, you read that right- SUPER smart! I have plenty of fun memories from Destin trips to coffee dates. I would really love it if this sweet girl would move her little booty a bit closer so we could hang out more:):) Amanda's beautiful blog is full of Life Lessons that are poignant and wise.
Emily and I were (I guess still are) sorority sisters from Auburn. Emily has a precious little girl who is just a tiny bit older than Elle AND she has twin daughters who are about 6 months old. Talk about a busy mom! She lived out in California for a while and I loved seeing all the beach pictures. They have just recently moved back to GA, just about the time that we were moving from GA- so sad, but maybe our paths will cross again soon:) Until then, I will just continue reading her beautiful blog.
Claire is my other sister-in-law. She is married to my oldest brother Wesley. They have an adorable and smart little 2 1/2 year old named Kate. They are also in the FINAL stages of adopting a little boy from Russia- I mean final, like they are hopefully, God- willing, flying home with him this weekend! YAY!!! They have the most amazing testimony of this adventure and I am so glad they have shared it through her beautiful blog.
Lindsey and I were roommates and sorority sisters at Auburn. Lindsey lives in Birmingham with her husband and two little kiddos. They are about the same age apart as Ellie and Will. I love reading about their adventures in learning to share and giving up the paci- things we are soon to encounter. She also has couponing tips and fun recipes. I recently went to a wedding with Lindsey and had as much fun as we did back in college. Got to love a friend who leaves you wanting more! We need to plan a girls getaway soon!! Her beautiful blog also has a link to her
sewing blog if you are interested in super cute clothes!!
well... naptime is over, I have to go, sorry.
3. Contact the 7 (or 5) people you say have a beautiful blog
ok
4. Say 7 things about yourself
1. I love Diet Dr. Pepper
2. I would love to have all my children super close in age- crazy, I know, but I like the craziness.
3. Right now I am OBSESSED with Lofthouse (or Target equivalent) cookies. I need to wean myself off of them.
4. My nursing license is still active in the state of GA. Just no one get hurt while I am living in TX.
5. I don't mind doing things alone. I would love a getaway ALL BY MYSELF. But Sweet Will is still nursing, so that might be a few more months (or years:)
6. Bert and I have never had a home phone line. We have always just had separate cell phones. Mine is still a (901) number.
7. Ellie only says yes in Spanish, not English.
This is so fun! Thanks for including me - that was really cool. facts I did not know a about you was that you want the babies close in age!! You are so brave - I think our next one will be when the boys are in high school, or maybe college, LOL. I also did not know that Ellie only says Si instead of yes - I Heart That. how fun. Cannot wait to see you guys! Love - HP
ReplyDelete