Friday, April 2, 2010

Cannada's wedding

My roommate from college, Lauren Cannada, got married a few weeks ago in Jackson, MS. 4 of us lived together in Berta Dunn dorm at Auburn University. Lindsey, Melanie, Cannada and I had lots of fun times together and this weekend was no exception. I had the best time hanging out with these girls. Sweet Melanie (pictured later) was the photographer for the weekend- thanks so much!! The weekend was AWESOME!! Mr. & Mrs. Bean met us there and watched Ellie and Will while we attended all the festivities- super big help.Bert and I at the rehearsal dinner at an art museum. Such a neat place for dinner.
Two words: MOVIE STAR!! That is what Cannada looked like!!

Melanie and I with the mom and dad of the bride. The Cannada's are awesome and hilarious and I had such a good time hanging out with them.

I had more fun with these girls than I can remember in a LONG time!!!
(Me, Lindsey, Melanie)
Roommates with the beautiful bride and groom

They had fun...
He had fun...

These two people had fun...

How could you not have fun with this girl...

Everyone had FUN!!!

6 comments:

  1. Dont forget Beba and Papa had the MOST fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, i already said this on facebook but seriously. All of you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha....just read this and love it! we definitely had fun and so glad y'all did too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this is great!!

    Wish we could've made it!! (Doh, Whaley!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a fun trip! glad you all could relax and have fun! Anna you look fabulous! Hope we will get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yall are beautiful! Looks like a fun time :)
    Anna, your children are precious by the way :)

    Kristen Trezevant Reed

    ReplyDelete