We celebrated Christmas here in Dallas before we left for Memphis. Ellie really had the hang of it this year, opening presents and playing with them. Bert and I had so much fun finding presents we knew she would love to play with.
I love how Will is listening so intently to what his dad is saying.
It must have been funny. All three of them are laughing:)
In Memphis, Stephanie and Robbins came over to play. So much fun to see them!
Will and Robbins. Will is 1 day older and the wrinkles around his eyes totally give him away;) (OK, that was an old lady joke, but I still like it)
Pretty much from this moment on, one of us was sick for the rest of the trip:(
Ellie started the "throw up" virus, that quickly spread to me and then precious little Will. I either had the virus, or it was because of the pain meds I was on due to my unexpected root canal. In spite of all of this, we had a wonderful time with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and friends. The kids were SO
cute playing together and I was so grateful for the help. Lucky Bert somehow avoided this bug. I think it was due to his leave of absence from us on his HUNTING trips with his NEW GUN he got for Christmas. He is probably THE most excited about his Christmas present and our own little John Wayne has already shot him a deer and a bobcat (those things are fast!). We are so glad to be home and everyone is recovering nicely.
I promise I would not have actually let her feed him the cheese.


LOVE the video at the end!! Hilarious!! They are both so sweet, and it was so good to see you all :) Glad everyone is feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're done with that bug! We were around family that ended up having it and somehow avoided it. I'm so impressed that you seemed to have such a wonderful Christmas despite it! Your kiddos are precious!
ReplyDeleteOK, I watched the video after I commented- that's hilarious. Abby jane says, "Abby Jane wants tummy time!!!" when I put the twins on their little gym like that... then it gets a little chaotic in that small space... which is maybe why the little girls aren't exactly tummy time champs yet. Looks like Will has survived well so far!!!
ReplyDeleteI loved this. I laughed out loud when Ellie
ReplyDeletecrawled in.