Yea! So, Ellie's new room is practically finished. Bert and I are so excited. Bert painted it a couple of weeks ago, a peachy color for our Georgia Peach:) He put the crib together today and was VERY patient moving around furniture while my indecisive pregnant mind couldn't decide. He did a great job hanging pictures and the quilt. We haven't moved Ellie in yet because I just thought she was a little moody this week- growing into a big girl and all, but turns out she was a sick little puppy. On Thursday evening she started having this rash that I thought was a heat rash, but it was still there Friday morning, so we went to the doctor. My Elle Belle had a virus, that led to this viral rash from her toes to her nose, a mild double ear infection and all 4 molars coming in- so sad! All this to say, we are waiting for life to return to a little more normal before we throw another curve ball in there. She does love hanging out in her new room and stands in the middle of the rug and dances- love it!
Ellie already has her cars parked. The little boxes over the bed spell out e-l-l-i-e.
The armoire is actually a holdover from my apartment in Atlanta and we have been storing it in the garage. I changed out the knobs with clear ones that look a more girly.
I am going to paint the black part on the trunk pink or something and keep her toys in it, but for now, we are still using the laundry basket.
The chair is from her old nursery, but was really too big, so now it fits alot better in here. We actually had a chair in the garage that works perfectly for the new baby's nursery- so, yay. I am still going to get a lamp for the dresser and the dresser has the same knobs as the armoire.
This is Ellie's 1st big boo boo. No crying, just scraped her knee outside and popped right back up and kept walking. Just had to include it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great pics! Ellie's new room looks great! I know she'll like it :) We ordered Kate a little toddler bed, so she can transition before we get little brother! So fun....they're all growing up so quickly!
ReplyDeleteWow, her room looks so pretty, I like her bedding. It is awesome that you are getting all this done before the new little one arrives. We did not have a room for Theodore ready until he was 4 months! But then again he didn't want to sleep anywhere else but our room. I hope you are feeling great and Ellie is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I'm so sorry Belle is not feeliong well. I will call you later today for an update!
ReplyDeletelove her new room- you have been busy! hugs to all!
ReplyDelete