Mrs. Bean came to visit last weekend while Bert went to float the Guadalupe River with coworkers- fun, huh! We stayed busy, shopping, going on walks and playing at the park. I even got to sneak away for a doctor's appointment (so nice to do alone) and a haircut. Thank you so much Mrs. Bean for coming in town. Now we can't wait for Sissy in October!
Ellie and Mrs. Bean on the way to the park. We had the double stroller, but Ellie insisted on walking the whole way, about 3/4 mile.
Ellie going down the slide all by herself- well, kind of. I was right behind her to make sure she didn't climb back up the slide.
Will is growing up so fast already. I am having to put up his newborn clothes and get out the 0-3 months. He is holding his head up like such a big boy. He is so handsome and I think/ hope he is going to have a pretty mild temperament. The colic is getting better- PTL, especially since Bert has been out of town all week. Ellie is all over him with kisses and touching his head with her pointer finger. She just loves him. Today on our walk she reached into his car seat and held his hand- so sweet. It amazes me how she knows to do that.
Ellie and Mrs. Bean on the way to the park. We had the double stroller, but Ellie insisted on walking the whole way, about 3/4 mile.
Ellie going down the slide all by herself- well, kind of. I was right behind her to make sure she didn't climb back up the slide.
Will is growing up so fast already. I am having to put up his newborn clothes and get out the 0-3 months. He is holding his head up like such a big boy. He is so handsome and I think/ hope he is going to have a pretty mild temperament. The colic is getting better- PTL, especially since Bert has been out of town all week. Ellie is all over him with kisses and touching his head with her pointer finger. She just loves him. Today on our walk she reached into his car seat and held his hand- so sweet. It amazes me how she knows to do that.

did u say colic... i know way to much... i feel your pain !! hope little Adorable Will is feeling better and mom and dad are able to get some rest
ReplyDeleteHe is the C U T E S T thing i have ever seen! I love him already and will even more when i meet him! I am so glad Mrs. Bean came to help you!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are gorgeous! I am so glad you had a good visit with Betsy, I bet she loved seeing miss Eliie in action and getting to hold sweet baby Will. I love how Ellie held Will's hand, Buck did that right off the bat too, it was the sweetest thing in the world. Sounds like you all are great!
ReplyDeleteLove - Heather
I miss you all! How precious that Ellie is holding Will's hand- she is sooooo smart and so tender! Love you!!
ReplyDelete